The Department of Economics is pleased to announce that applications for its 2015-2016 scholarships are now being accepted. The Department appreciates the generous contributions of our donors. Scholarship amounts range from $1500 - $5000 each and must be completed and submitted by October 30th. The donors have individual criteria for each award; however, the following information applies to all awards:
- You must be officially in a Department of Economics major or pre-major.
- You must be a full-time UCLA student for the full 2015-2016 academic year. Students will receive one-third of the award at the beginning of Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters as long as they maintain eligibility.
- Recipients are required to write a thank you note to formally accept the award.
- Bios of the recipients will be shown on the Department of Economics Scholarship webpage to recognize the 2015-2016 recipients.
- Scholarship awards are only for the currently academic year. Receiving a scholarship one year does not guarantee a scholarship award the following year.
Please fill out the application via the link provided below and e-mail to email@example.com the required documents below
- A current resume
- A one-page personal statement (Please be aware that certain scholarships may have their own prompts.Â If you are applying to more than one scholarship, you may have to write more than one essay.)
- A proposed budget for the 2015-2016 academic year
- A summary of financial aid awards and amounts you have or will receive during the 2015-2016 academic year
- Your UCLA DARS report