The Department of Economics is pleased to announce that applications for its 2015-2016 scholarships are now being accepted. The Department appreciates the generous contributions of our donors. Scholarship amounts range from $1500 - $5000 each and must be completed and submitted by October 31th to 2263 Bunche Hall. The donors have individual criteria for each award; however, the following information applies to all awards:
- You must be officially in a Department of Economics major or pre-major.
- You must be a full-time UCLA student for the full 2015-2016 academic year. Students will receive one-third of the award at the beginning of Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters as long as they maintain eligibility.
- Recipients are required to write a thank you note to formally accept the award.
- Bios of the recipients will be shown on the Department of Economics Scholarship webpage to recognize the 2015-2016 recipients.
- Scholarship awards are only for the currently academic year. Receiving a scholarship one year does not guarantee a scholarship award the following year.
- Create ID